A QUICK DIVE IN AR IMPLICATIONS
What are its current prospects
and Reality check?
Adding few degrees to your vision
AUGMENTED REALITY IMPLICATIONS
- Why Flip over every single product
to see the details. Just use
Augmented Reality and select the
best for you.
- Guide Yourself to the exact rack
where your Favourite product is placed
without bothering the attendant.
- The store can use AR to promote
various Schemes like
“BUY 1 GET 1 FREE”
- What will you prefer if you are a
biology student, A skeleton in a Book
or a Skeleton lying on the Table.
- No Hardware to carry just install
the app in your smartphone.
- The long lasting impact AR can
leave on a learning child cannot be
substituted by anyother means.
- Let user himself explore your
products and create interest in
- Enhance the brand value and
attract the end customer at a
very low cost.
- Creates a Gimmick amongst
users that increases word of mouth.
4) Interior Designing
- Sometimes we spend all our
money and then we feel Hey! It’s
not looking Good.
- Change everything Virtually
beforehand and Save your money.
- Not only Colors of wall but AR
can guide you on selection of
right furniture and where it will
- With AR Select the right color that
suits you rather than spending hours
- Not Only Lipstics and Hair color, AR
can help you choose the right
Accessories like Spectacles and Earings.
- The cosmetic industries can also use
AR by creating Trial Screens on their.
- Move ahead of 2D Google maps and
search our destination from the real
- See ratings and offers running live in
- The Marketeers can use AR as an
opportunity to increase foot fall at a
VIRTUAL REALITY IMPLICATIONS
1) INDUSTRIAL MANUFACTURING
- simulate the exact environment of your production line.
- create a training facility for any newcomer/Fresh recruitment.
- Train Virtually to avoid Errors in Realtime.
- Take the sample flats direct to the clients instead of clients coming to see the flat.
- The Display & sale of the projects can be initiated before the project starts.
- One can see multiple options in less duration.
- Engage-Impact- influence
- Enhance the brand value and influence the end customer.
- Attract the exact generation for your product.
4)Gaming and fest
- Why should all college fest be the same playing traditional pen and ring games.
- nothing can attract more eyeballs than a guy playing games on VR.
- Experience the virtual world at it’s peak with high resolution 360 Degree Games.
5)Medical and life risk
- Conduct simulations beforehand practising life risk situations and mock drills.
- Take your time to analyse and be adaptive to the situation while in VR so as you remain calm in the real life situation.
- work on task based scenerios with simulating real time tools in VR.
- May it be Geography or Biology VR will leave a mark on the learning child.
- Make learning fun but knowledgeble at the same time.
- with VR experience no one is a backbencher now.